Design + Draft + Build | Consulting + Construction
What is Phase One...
Phase One is a unique team of designers, contractors, architects, and engineers, all under one roof, with one mission — to make the construction and renovation process straightforward and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Insights from Phase One
Cola Cocktails and Connections knows how to throw a “pawsome” event for our friends and local partners. Our pet photography bash was no exception. Phase One and our sister company Massey Engineering proudly cosponsor amazing
Doing what he’d always dreamed of For the past 44 years, Ralph Walden has designed buildings, built them, and been deeply involved in architectural projects throughout South Carolina and beyond. And it all makes sense
When Phase One began, we wanted to bring a whole new approach to residential renovations and building projects. Our focus was on making the construction easier for clients. We believe they should clearly understand project
We know how overwhelming it can be to re-imagine a home on your own.
let’s face facts...
- You might call a few contractors to get your “Free Estimate” — but none of them seem interested in what YOU as the homeowner actually want to do.
- Maybe you’re a hardcore DIY’er who goes straight for the sledge hammer, assuming you’ll figure it out as you go. Act first, plan later is a very dangerous approach.
- You agree to start working with a contractor, but they hit a lot of “unforeseen” issues that end up costing you way more than you expected.
- Or, maybe you spend days, weeks, or months online trying to find rough cost estimates so you can budget your project — ultimately figuring it will cost somewhere between $5,000 and $500,000 depending on… well everything.
The reality is, when people don’t know where to start, they never do.
we make it simple
- We listen attentively as you tell us your dreams.
- We collaborate with you to design, plan, and budget your project so that you can make your dream come true.
- We deliver a set of construction-ready plans that your contractor can use to get to work on your dream home.